Gametophyte and Sporophyte Generation at same time.
Pinus Nigra (Austrian Pine) Trampers Trail, Star Lake Wi
'
Pterophyte
Same Picture Amblystegium serpens (moss) Same
Reproductive Isolation
Mulitple Spieces on an island Star Lake, Wi
Then as an example of an Article from this summer I opened the paper and flipped through to I found some on science. I will use one from today in the Tribune for Parasitism or The Interaction of Science and Technology - Blumenthal, Les. "Farmers might face tight rules on pesticides." Chicago Tribune 26 July 2010: 12.
If I was doing a packet or booklet I would cut out the article and include it. This is worth 5 pts. so far. I had to use the internet to identify the speices I did not know them and they were not labeled. Search for Keys if you are not sure. I used gymnyosperms Wisconsin Key ot identify the pine tree.



No comments:
Post a Comment