Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer Assignment

Your job is to post your response to the chapters you are reading in "Survial of the Sickest" at least every other chapter. For the chapters you do not post your own response you need to respond to someone elses post in some way. You will be scored on the depth of your thought and use of examples from the text or beyond in your post. For example. "Wow that was cool I never knew that" gets you 1 point. " Wow the fact that a disease that can kill us may have made us stronger is really cool" now we're at like 5 points. Now "Wow first the fact that you can rust is amazing, now the need for iron in our body is pretty well known but the fact that too much messes us up but that bleeding helps relieve it interesting. I wonder why it takes so long to affect us. I understand that bacteria need the iron to make us sick but how does it make it unavailble to them. Why hasn't a bacteria adapted to access the captured iron. These are my thoughts on chapter 1" Now you will get 10 points for every post and five for every response. I will only give you the points based on the above division but I will take your best post scores if you post more then required.

1 comment: